Natava Whey Protein Concentrate Vanilla (NZ)
However this is the only product in our range that is not organic. With that said there are no artificial flavours and sweeteners, or synthetic sports supplements that a lot of other proteins unfortunately contain, and is why health conscious sports people like our protein.
Our protein powder also dissolves very easily in water and milk, so you don't have to worry about drinking lumpy protein. It is perfect for post workouts to encourage muscle growth.
To ensure you get the highest quality whey protein our protein contains no artificial flavours or sweeteners and is free from any genetically modified, plants, organisms or animal product, and provides a rich source of protein, providing your body with the perfect amino acids needed for muscle building, strength and recovery. There is a small amount of soy lecithin (0.13%) in the product to aid in dissolving, which is common for protein products.
We recommend blending the protein powder with one of our high anti-oxidant organic food powders such as cacao powder.
Some protein powders on the market contain artificial chemicals, flavours and sweeteners, which may not be great for your health, which again is where our protein is different. It's stripped right back.
Health Benefits of Whey Protein Powder:
- It is used to help promote muscle growth due to the fact that it is one of the richest sources of protein and is the reason why it is so popular with body builders and athletes.
- Whey protein is known for its ability to help speed up recovery time post work out, making it a great food for anyone who wants to maintain optimal fitness.
- It may help boost people's immune system due to its effect on the body as an antioxidant.
- We keep our powder free from any added sugars or artificial sweeteners which means it won't dramatically effect your blood sugar levels so you to keep a constant energy level without troughs and peaks.
- Whey protein is a great source of calcium, so helps to keep your bones and teeth strong and healthy.
How to Use Natava SuperFoods Whey Protein Powder:
Mix two tablespoons of Whey protein powder with 250ml of water or milk, either in a shaker or blender. For extra taste and nutrition try adding in some of our superfood powders such as lucuma, or even our superfood smoothie blend.
Serving per pack is based on 1kg Variant
Ingredients: Whey Protein, Vanilla Powder, Sweetener (Thaumatin), contains milk
Servings per pack: 33
Average serving size: 30g
|Avg Quantity Per Serving||Avg Quantity Per 100g|
|- gluten||not detected||not detected|
|Essential Amino Acids|
|Non-Essential Amino Acids|
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart